Monday 9 January 2017

2016, a look back

Well that's embarassing I only blogged three times last year!!!
So I thought I'd do a picture round up of what I had been doing, it really is a hodge podge, some are from classes I attended, I also did Wanderlust 2016 at Everything Art so was trying new things, some ATC swaps and off course the obligatory cards.  Hope you enjoy having a look, xx

 

   



  


 

 








  



  



 

 












  

So there you are Creative Journey 2016, I've had fun and learnt new things which is all the joy of craft, so I promise (crossed fingers) to be better with my blog in 2017.  Happy New Year Everyone. xx

4 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow! A lovely varied and colourful collection. And I think I recognise one or two things on there ;-) Happy new year to you! x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year hope you continue to make more great art , see you around loads of love dx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Happy new year ExG!!!Well this is a sight for sore eyes - fabulous selection of art, I love it. SxG xxx

Unknown said...

I will go and find you in class , fabulous to ´see you' dxxxx