Sunday 17 November 2013

Kate Crane at the Artistic Stamper


"This is a paint brush"


painty background layer 1


Layer two


inky face (note point at page even when trying to clean)


Layer 3


Page two
a wee bit overkill, (wait till you see the next one)


do you think thats enough
you cant say I didnt try every technique ( at least theee times)


preparing layer 3


"point at page and spray"


and again with colour two


Kate 


dont know what shes laughing at, I cleaned the Ink off my face


The whole group showing their inky pages
(except me I left it inside...oops)


Can I just say a massive thanks to Kate Crane for journeying down "sarf" and to Jennie and Mal at the Artistic Stamper for hosting the class and for having a fab shop with lots of great items in it, many of which are now at home with me.

Oh and if you go to a class there have the lunch, it looked fab, I had bought sarnies (DOH)!


ps if you were at the class please comment so I can visit your blogs.

PPS. Will post finished pages when they are done




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Siobhan .....like the blog! Good to meet you at Faversham Saturday!

thekathrynwheel said...

It was totally fab to meet you at last! Love your pages, even if you did show the wrong page in the photo LOL! So glad to see that you embraced ALL the techniques! Hope to see you again one day :-) And by the way, I linked this pst to my blog .... Hope that's ok ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love your pages!! So wish I could have been there.

Unknown said...

Love your pages Siobhan! Was a great workshop and I'm glad I'm not the only one who managed to splash ink on her face! Great to meet you - hopefully will see you again soon xx

TAM said...

Looks like you had lots of fun

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like a fabulous class, and your pages already look amazing! Just hopped over to say thank you for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy projects earlier this month. Sorry I'm so late catching up!
Alison x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Looks a lot of fun! Mad and messy as ever I see :0) xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lol how did I miss this post??? Only you could get in that sort of mess and then forget your work!!! SxG xxx