Sunday 15 April 2012

The Ally Pally purchasing challenge 2012

LOL

yes I went and I spent.


 


Well OK I didn't spend much really (what, what did you say Jimminy Cricket, no my nose doesn't look bigger), so as I was saying I was very restrained I went with a very small shopping list, a pokey tool (bottom left), some cutting board blades (middle centre) and some TH word bands (top middle), apart from that just picked up a few little bits and bobs.

Had a great day with my good friend Sue, met some familiar faces doing their thing (Minxy, Leandra and Lin) and spent my birthday money big time, saw lots of stands with Dyan's stamps and masks, really great to be able to see them all together and decide which ones to get, just got a mask this time but got my eye on some of her stamp sets for the future, also saw a stand with the Ocotopde factory stamps and some stampotique, first time I've ever seen them at Ally Pally, and luckily for me their was a stand selling TH stamps sets cheap so would have been rude not to buy a couple, LOL.

Hope I left enough for today's visitors, last picture is a glass cutting mat which everyone seemed to be selling off cheap, so I got one of them and my two PaperArtsy badges free with every purchase, unusually I only spent twice at that stand, shows how restrained I was, normally its at least three visits.

Picked up some great stamps that I haven't seen on my internet shopping before including a great Da Vinci one, looking forward to using all my new purchases and finding some space to stash them.

So I am entering this into the Great Ally Pally Challenge 2012.

oops nearly forgot some more eye candy for the lay..dies.......
 
yumm yumm

6 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

lol you're a good shopper!

Always seems to come at the wrong time for me.

Glad you had fun. x Jo

Deborah said...

Wow, what a haul! I like those TH stamps, a bit different from a lot of his stuff. Better get cracking and make something and blog it! :-)

flutterbycrafter said...

Well there seems an awful lot of stuff there! I've never been so may have to give it ago next time xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Word verification gone - thank goodness xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

OMG EG!!! Did you rob the bank?? That is some haul! Dead jealous - I couldn't go and it was my birthday!! :( x

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, what a stash haul! You did well!
Love all your photos, but my faces are the last two *sigh*
;-)