Tuesday 6 December 2011

Jo Capper-Sandon

Jo was kind enough in my time off work to arrange a class for me to attend, she had us working on a project which she had designed for the Crafty Individuals Christmas Challenge (see here), a Christmas squash book . .

This is it all tied up

Then beginning to open up

Totally open

and the back

I was so pleased with it I decided it would be my OH xmas card, but then I want it back LOL.

Jo is a gem of a teacher and I met some lovely ladies there too, Jo even kindly waited for me to arrive as I took the coastal route to get to her (oops), very scenic it was though. Christmas had also arrived early with fully decorated tree and mince pies to snack on, and xmas vids on Sky to sing along too. Jo was also very lucky I was on my best behaviour, as I could have sat there all day crafting and chatting, (next time LOL).

To see more of Jo's brill work pop over to her blog here.

6 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

great card and art work
janet

Deborah said...

Wow, Pidd, I LOVE this!! Lucky old you being able to get to such inspiring classes (none near me). I have a stinky cold at the moment which is why I haven't got my act together to reply to your email.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

rofl (I'm still chuckling re your tour of Sussex ) heehee.

A brilliant piece. Love the use of the mistletoe especially. The curled edges look fab. moreso in RL.

Glad you enjoyed the workshop. Have a great Christmas Siobhan.

flutterbycrafter said...

Wowser, fantastic, I love,love the colours you've used, it's a wonderful piece of art xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I saw this in the flesh and it is a gorgeous piece of work! Hopefully I'll see you at the next workshop?!

Sussex Girl x

JoFY said...

Love your book! (btw: had no idea these were called squash books! lol - very suitable!)
I can see I'm going to have to have a go at making one - v lovely project!
Jo F-Y