Tuesday 23 November 2010

A blog award for me

The lovely Ann (Flutterby Crafter), has gifted me this award

I have to tell you 3 things about myself that make me different from everyone else, so here goes:

1 -   I am a guilt laden lapsed catholic

2  -  I have danced in Trafalgar Square's fountains, (drink may have been involved)

3  -  I have only ever done the splits once in my life (again drink was involved)

And then I have the pleasure of passing it on to 5 of my talented and attitude laden blog land friends.

1   Kate Crane of the Kathryn Wheel
2   Debs of Rusty Cage fame
3  The Octopode Factory, for her sheer drawing genius with tons of attitude
4  Lin at Yours Artfully
5  Donna at  The Doings of Doone

So enjoy and thank you all for sharing your art with us all in blogland.






3 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

OOoooooh thanks :-) You made my day!
Now, as well as a very funny image of you trying to get to work in London, I will also think of you doing the splits. Ouch!!

Deborah said...

Thank you Pidd. You know I never follow through with these things but it is much appreciated. kiss kiss.

MayJay said...

Hi Siobhan, Just popped in to say Huge CONRATULATIONS! on your prize from Craft Stamper. Your submission was brilliant and it was so nice to see your name there with the winners. Hugs, Mayxx