Saturday 12 June 2010

Craft Barn Extravaganza

Finally something at this end of the country, two day event at the Craft Barn in Lingfield Surrey.

Demo's by Suze Weinberg, Leandra Franich, Linda Brown and manay many more but those were my main ones, took some photos and then the mobile camera decided to stop working, no idea why, but the video still worked, but dont think I can load them on here, let me know if you know different.  It was a great event, really enjoyed all the demo's.  Course had to pop into shop, well its only polite, bought a few bits and pieces. ROFL

4 comments:

Deborah said...

You groupie, you LOL And what did you buy??? Received your card btw - even more fab in the flesh. So glad I was cheeky and asked for it :-)Will email you Monday.

Sandra Hall said...

Lucky lucky you! x x

flutterbycrafter said...

Yes, you are so lucky to see all those talented people, I expect even greater things from you now, lol.

ISA said...

Perhaps you was seeing my friends Isabelle Norris and BĂ©atrice from Katzelkraft ;-) They tell me that it was great event :-) Thanks for your visit of my blog today