Thursday 27 May 2010

Back from the mojo eating lands !!!!

Helloooo everyone, sorry its been a while but mojo went on long term holiday.  Have been doing some bits and pieces but nothing I found exciting enough to show on here.

Last weekend I flicked through June's Craft Stamper for some inspiration, and ended up using Jo Capper-Sandon's article ( fave artist of mine) on backgrounds, was tempted with Kate Crane's (another fave artist) article using the bind it all, but had slight problem that I haven't got one of them, must ring my friend Sue on the scrounge.  Anyway here is my attempt using Jo's background technique, used the article as a stepping stone and tried to use mojo to make it my own, added some sewing using mini machine, nearly ended up in pond as took ages to get it stitching properly, but it survived for another day.

Hope you are all well and crafting away, and if some of my crafty friends could email me with their emails as swapped laptops and have lost all my addresses, along with lots of other things, but finding things bit by bit.  Hence extra large scan of blankness, another thing I need to sort, and if anyone knows how to get my Blackberry reconnected to the internet, I would possibly love you forever.

7 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love it, it's gorgeous, glad you've found your mojo.

Sandra Hall said...

I love the stitching - your perseverance was worth it!

Siobhan Brignull said...

thanks mateys, no advice on the blackberry then, LOL :)

Deborah said...

Adore this! Would make a nice birthday card for someone :-)

Siobhan Brignull said...

mmhhh who would that be, let me think

The Taming of the Glue said...

I've left something on my blog for you!

MayJay said...

Fabulous work Siobhan, I wish I had spent more time looking through great blogs like yours. I would have discovered Craft Stamper mag. before now and had a lot of fun, lol.xxx