Saturday 14 November 2009

Craft Sale

My local craft store, The Card Studio, owned by Jayne Harrow has decided to close its 'real' shop and just do 'online' shopping and craft events.  So a sale was required, well our Jayne, does like to slash her prices, so it's a must attend.  Me and my good buddie Sue arrived at about 9.20, due to start at 9.30, about 30 people in front of us in the queue, it was freezing and Iwasnt feeling too good, but wild horses wouldnt have dragged me away.  Doors open and the fun begins, well nearly three hours later, a hot  and sweaty, and feeling crap Siobhan emerges triumphant.  I've taken some pictures of my haul so you can all be envious, I spent more than I meant to, but hey who can pass up bargains like these.  Total spend £113.50, actual value of goods over £420 . . . .  OMG it was brill.


First photo is an overall picture of the haul, its everything on the surface, rest of it is pre existing haul. LOL



next some close ups for you, yup alcohol ink 50p instead of nearly £5,


 and finally a picture of the stuff that got hidden by the stuff in front, some scrapbooks and alterable stuff and come canvas's.

6 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

Golly - I wish I'd been there! what fun you're going to have creating with all that fabulous stash - absolute bargain!!!

Deborah said...

Wow, you went crazy! I don't blame you though. Cannot believe those Tim Holtz collage stamps for £2!!! Well done :-)

Holly said...

well when the time is right to spend go for it i say..lol...well done what alot u got...lol

Flippinpest said...

Wow, you lucky woman! catching up on all my pals, havent blogged due to lack of creativity and family issues.
Miss all the swaps x

Jenni said...

All I can say is WOW - what a bargain! Left you a wee surprise over here
Jenni x

Unknown said...

I am not jealous! and only drooling a little bit LOL! Enjoy them honey xxxx