Sunday 18 October 2009

err hello. . .

the lovely Pattie has awarded me a Kreative Blogger Award, now usually I get these and thank the person but don't bother passing it on, why I am doing it this time is beyond me as it is a particularly yeuk image and not at all my style, but hey ho, here we go.
Perhaps it is because I want seven people to know that I love their blogs, so Thank You Pattie and if you hadn't given it to me I would have given it to you!!
There are seven rules in accepting the award
1 Thank the person
2 Copy logo to your blog
3 Link person to your blog
4 Name seven things that no-one really knows about you, that's a difficult one I am particularly honest, perhaps too much, often accused of "too much information" - haha, ooh I think that can count as number 1, now number 2, I'm actually older than I behave, no 3, I am a skinny bitch trapped in a fat persons body, no 4, I am the illegitimate daughter of David Beckham & Yasmin le Bon, no 5, I hallucinate some times, no 6, I am also quite possbily mad and finally no 7, I love to craft more than anything in the world, including hoovering, washing up, clothes washing and particularly ironing. So thats the 7 done.
5 Nominate 7 blogs for the award
Dylan's Blog always amusing, inspiring and often leads to unexpected tears.
Jo's blog quite simply brilliant, full of lovely projects that have erupted from her creativity, I am so jealous
Paper Artsy blog, I have to put this one on otherwise Leandra wont send me any more Pink Cows !!!!!
Flutterby Crafter, the lovely Ann who always leaves me lovely comments and has her own very beautiful work as well
The Rusty Cage, good old Rusty who took my fledgling creativity and taught me how to explore the inner me, (whoa that was deep), no really she encouraged me past pretty cards.
Happy Daze, tis only new, but I know its gonna be a brilliant blog
Artwork by Leanne Ellis, an artist whose style I adore.
So that's it hope you visit all of them and enjoy.
6 Post a link to each blog
7 Leave a comment on each blog telling them about the award
you know actually Ive quite enjoyed this, but probaly wont be doing it again anytime soon.
Hope you are all having a great weekend, Ive got next week off so hoping to do lots of messy play.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award :)
Hugs June x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Thankyooooou xx Very kind :0)) x

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, I'm sooo honoured, thank very much. Just got back from the Paperartsy weekend, so absolutely knackered, but in a lovely way. Ann xx

PaperArtsy said...

wooo hoooo ...thanks for the award!! Now you're forcing me to deal with the link that went missing a few weeks back on my blog!!! Looooost in spaaaaceeeeee.

And I'll keep sending you pink cows, and purple hay bales this week!

Leandra

Deborah said...

Hey, less of the 'old' please :-) Thank you for my award. I am about to add the logo thingy to my page, although you know me, I never bother to nominate blogs (too many good ones to count) and I keep my dirty little secrets to myself LOL