Tuesday 1 September 2009

Card Making head is on . . .

here are three of my most recent ones, for my mum, mum used to make all of our clothes when we were little, so this makes a change from another flower card, good thing I didnt have to make clothes for my kids as making clothes for Barbie was never a success, and I tried to knit when first pregnant but my OH said to stop as it wasnt good for the baby, bit stressie I think!!!"Happy Birthday tomorrow mum",
for my husband for 21 years of marriage on Thursday, and doesnt it feel it some days, LOL
and then getting ahead for my friend Sue's birthday, used some tips from Linda at LB Crafts from the August issue of Craft Stamper, she did a beautiful butterfly but I had to go with the dies I had, so a cupcake it was and then just grew the card around it, hopefully she will appreciate it, as a fellow cardmaker, and remember standing at Linda's stand in April at Ally Pally watching her and Leandra create the magic, could have stood their all day. Crossing fingers that we get to go on their next crafty weekend in 2010. Might have to stop spending so much on my crafts though. got another five to go, then I suppose xmas will need to rear its ugly head. This year I must remember to put all my xmas stamps on ebay that I dont use, before the season is on us, perhaps that can go towards funding my crafty weekend.


Hope you are all well and happy and being crafty.

3 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, fantastic. My Mum was a dressmaker so the card you've made for your Mum would be ideal for my Mum. Love 'em all and agree with you about Linda, I started using metal after seeing her at a show, she made it look soooo easy.

Deborah said...

Wow, they are all so different and all fantastic. Couldn't pick a favourite.

Holly said...

cool like these pidda great work..i am gradually getting back into being arty managed to do a bird house...lol..will add to my blog