Wednesday 19 August 2009

Why can't we just leave things as they are . . .

Ive now ended up playing further with the two canvases I have previously put on here, my handbag queen canvas looked a bit disjointed so I decided to add a scarf to hide the fact my head was floating in space, LOL. I used a curved upholstery needle to get it through the canvas, as the back was covered by wood except for a tiny square in the middle.


With peek a boo I had some feedback that it was hard to see so decided to try and lighten it up a bit with some white doodling, only stopped playing with it cos it was bedtime, but that was probably for the best, or I could have changed it beyond all recognition.



For followers of the manager saga, head problem still there, might be getting worse, oh what a joy it is to go to work.


Cya l8r

2 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love these, all the elements on them are fantastic. Lots of work gone into them. Ann xx

Deborah said...

Hmm I still can't click on the images to make them bigger. Maybe it's the latest update on firefox. Will try using internet explorer. What I CAN see looks fabbo.