Friday 15 May 2009

A teaser for you all

. . . so I have been busy this week, sorted out my wardrobe, finally admitted the size 16's I had kept hanging up were not going to miraculously fit me, with no effort on my part at all. So I have only clothes that actually fit hanging up, hopefully that will make me feel better about myself, ergo not so much food shoved in gob, well I can only hope. LOL


I have also made some new ATC's for swapping, three different series, so I preview one of each here and if you would like to see more pop on over to my flickr site.

Ghosts Chi-Chi Mash Up

Well my week off has gone far too quickly and its back to real life again next week, I have maanged to do some crafty stuff and get some other jobs that needed doing done, managed not to touch the garden at all which is now beginning to resemble a jungle, but hey ho what can a girl do.

Also I have been awarded some blog awards in the last month but have forgotten to put them on here and to say thank you to the lovely ladies who gave them to me.

ThAnK yOu LoVeLy LaDiEs
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Ahhhhhh was waiting to see what a few days off would bring lol,the ATC's are lovely.....and as for the wardrobe I know the feeling lol,but always hang onto the 16's you never know !

Flippinpest said...

Thanks for your comment on my new background. That seems to be the only productive thing I have done so far lol. You have now put me to shame.Great ATCs Pidd!
I must do as it said on my school report 'try harder'