Sunday 31 May 2009

Ooooppps . . been too busy to craft much, shock, horror

The last two weeks have been really busy both at work and at home, with the nice weather comes lots to do, both inside and out, I'm sure you all understand, time is precious and there most definitely isn't enough hours in the day. That said I have manged to do some bits and pieces in the last couple of weeks, I went to my first crop on Wednesday at the Card Studio, three hours just flew by, I knew I would be doing a lot of yacking so had semi prepared a layout in advance and was really happy that it came together nicely.


It's a layout of me with my sister a couple of years ago and then I found these great photo booth picture from more than a few years back, sometime in the 70's, it was a regular thing at that age to go to the photo booth with your friends and family and have some silly pictures taken, brings back good memories, so I hope you like it. Im going to try and do more scrapbooking in the future, especiallly if I can go to some more crops, they are such fun.


Also finished a wedding card this morning for a friends wedding, I think its really cute, hope you do too.


Hope you all have a good week and enjoy the sunshine, dont forget it might be our only shot at summer this year, going by the last two, cross fingers I'm wrong.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

What a lovely card! I need to get creating one for my brother as he is getting married in September.
Thank you also for the lovely comment you left on my blog. hugs Shelley
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Paper Paradise said...

Glad you're back blogging, time just passes by when you are busy. Really love the page, the idea of then and now is great.
Sue x

Lynne K said...

A really lovely layout, Siobhan. I love the background paper, you've arranged the different elements perfectly to complement it. The card is gorgeous too. Very cute!

Flippinpest said...

The scrap page came out wonderfully well. Nice to compare the eras eh?I am quite jealous, I would love to go to a craft group, keep up the good work!

Deborah said...

Love that scrap page, Siobhan! Yep, I remember crowding into photo booths with my mates and pulling faces :-)

June said...

Love both of these my friend and especially that scrap page. I wish i had kept my photo booth pics lol
I think mam has one somewhere will have to dig it out hehe

Love the background on the scrap page and the buttons. The wedding card is very cute and perfect
Hugs June xxx

Pattie said...

Love them both Siobhan especially the scrap page,with all the buttons,lovely idea ! hope your well and enjoying the sun ! I,ve lost my Mojo at mo so putering instead lol xx