Wednesday 24 September 2008


Well hello and welcome to what I hope will be a fruitful and lasting relationship.


I am very new to this so please forgive me any mistakes I make. I will be using this blog to share my ATC's with other crafters and will be happy to arrange swaps. I only got into ATC's this year when I joined the Trimcraft website and found the only way to aquire the miniature works of art was to make them myself for swapping. I now have over 180 swapped ATC's of all varieties, I am however looking for new challenges to stretch myself and hope that by doing this blog I can open myself up to other crafters and their art.


Hope that all makes sense, Im gonna try and load some photo's now, if there are none here then obviously I havent got the fine art of Blogging sorted yet. LOL
Yea Ive done it , this is called Black Magic - Starberry, one of my most recent ATC's and is already swapped, I will try to get some made that are just for this site.
Right I'm off to publicise my new skill.


9 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Pidd, my friend :-) Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs. Yours looks fab. Now we have to get you into some of those blog challenges!
Deb

Flippinpest said...

Helloooooo..sorry I was always a camp follower..I saw your link on Rustys scrap book and being feline in nature I decided to take a peek. Who said curiosity killed the cat?
Really nice looking blog Pidd I look forward to seeing it develop ;-)
Flipp

Deborah said...

Pidd
You have all week to do the Think Monday Think ATC challenge but most people seem to post their links in the first couple of days. Same with all the challenges - you get a week. Sunday Postcard Art is good because it tells you what the following week's challenge will be (look in side bar) so you have plenty of time to prepare. Having said that, I haven't started my autumn postcard yet.

Holly said...

Hi piddy good to see you have a blog now looks great so far.
Holly

Jane said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Not been doing it long myself. Love the ATC, I love the colours you have used.

Jane (from the Trimcraft forum)

Ed said...

Hello Pidda, welcome to blogland, and thank you for popping into my blog. I love your atc - gorgeous colours. tThere are quite a few challenge sites you can join in, your atc's would be most welcome I am sure. Just scroll down people's blogs until you see a challenge blog you fancy - then follow the links and happy blogging.

Ed said...

I won't delete my comments cuz I do welcome you - but had a senior moment and clicked the wrong button - you aren't seeing things, you haven't been to my blog before (but you're quite welcome to pop in anytime:-) ..) Ed xx

Pattie said...

Welcome Pidda ! Holly gave me you addy so added you to mine.....lovely work !
Big Hugs
Pattie

Wendi said...

Just came across your blog this is amazing I love the colours
Wendi x